Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 3 - Ugly Christmas Sweater

Hey guys! Here are my ugly Christmas sweater nails for the LiS Challenge! I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do for these; I don't own any ugly Christmas sweaters (that I know of!) so I decided to used Christmas colors and create a patchwork design. The colors themselves wouldn't really make an ugly sweater in my opinion but if it was all falling apart and needing stitched back together it would be ugly!
Here are the nails - I had issues with lighting and I was in a big hurry so sorry about the pic quality!


With flash
With flash
Crappy phone picture!

So what do you think of my ugly Christmas sweater nails? Be sure to check out the other ladies in the Challenge too :)


7 comments:

  1. I love the colors together, and the patchwork design is really cool. I can picture it as a sweater though, and I'm not sure it's one I'd wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know what you mean! Looks kinda cute on the nail but would never actually wear the sweater lol!

      Delete
  2. I luv these! I actually have a sweater with that patchwork design. lol Mine is black, silver & white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only when I wear it cuz it's a smidge too small & velour covered fat is so-o-o atractive. lol

      Delete
  3. That's actually neat. They remind me a lot of Sally, from Nightmare Before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3