Monday, February 4, 2013

Jindie Nails - Pretty Penny

Today I've got a new Jindie Nails polish to share with you! This was a new release for winter a couple restocks ago, and I HAD to have it. Let me just start by letting you know this polish was incredibly hard to photograph! It is so shimmery and amazing IRL that my camera was just like, NOPE!

Pretty Penny is a shimmery copper-toned pinkish base with gold and rose glitters. Haha, it is really hard to describe - just look at the pictures!



These photos show 3 coats of Pretty Penny topped with HK Girl. You could probably get away with 2 coats if your nails aren't terribly stained like mine! Formula on this was wonderful, even with how packed full of glitter it is! No fishing, everything came out on its own and in equal amounts, and with just 1 coat of topcoat, felt completely smooth. Another winner from Jen!






I tried to get a photo in shade to show off just how shiny these gold glitters are. I love the round ones! Really reminds me of money. I felt rich wearing this mani, haha! :)


And here's a close-up. Amazing!!!


I believe this polish retails for $9 for a full size, but the shop is currently closed. Be sure to follow Jen on all her social media sites to keep up to date on when the next restock will be!

Jindie Nails on Etsy
Jindie Nails on Llarowe
Jindie Nails on Facebook
Jindie Nails on Instagram

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this polish!! Is this one you'd consider picking up at the next restock?

Kelly

This product was purchased by me. I am not being compensated in any way for this post. This review is a statement of my honest opinion of these products, based on my experience. For further information, please see my Disclosure Statement.

2 comments:

  1. Haha you're right, the gold round glitters do look like gold coins! Very sparkly and bling bling! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3