Saturday, February 2, 2013

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 10 - Hot Chocolate

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend! Today's theme for the Let it Snow Challenge is Hot Chocolate. I wasn't really excited about this week because I couldn't think of anything really amazing to do for it. But, I ended up really liking what I came up with! Here it is:


I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Mahogany Magic and then added 1 coat of a holo topcoat I made called Phantom. Then I used my dotting tool and Milani White on the Spot to add "marshmallow" dots. The accent nail is meant to look like a cup full of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. :)




I have been busy with nail art and swatching all morning, so by the time I got these done and took photos, the sun was mostly gone. I bet the holo effect would have looked so much cooler in full sun! But overall, I really like these nails - makes me want hot chocolate lol! Be sure to check out everyone else's hot chocolate nails too! :)

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I think these are so cute! The accent nail totally looks like a cup of hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to do mine. I was actually really excited about the hot chocolate one xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mani!! Now I need to have a cup of hot chocolate:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3