Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Hearts/Chevrons

So, I'm not really sure what to call these. I found the tutorial on Google when I was looking up Valentine's ideas. To me, they look like both hearts, and chevrons. (You have to look at them upside down to see the hearts.) Let's call them hear-vrons! I painted these with my nondominant hand, so they're not perfect, but I thought they ended up pretty anyway!

I used (from light to dark): China Glaze Naked, China Glaze Escaping Reality, and Orly Rock-On Red. Here is what I ended up with:



I liked them, but I wasn't in LOVE with them...I thought they needed a little extra sparkle. So, out came the Fairy Dust! I smudged my thumb so you don't get to see it.




And, last but not least, I did a little playing around on Pixlr while editing and made a little Valentine's message for you all!


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day or Single's Awareness Day, whichever you celebrate! Love you all! <3

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I really like this design but I liked it better before the glitter. Even though I adore glitter topcoats! Very cute :)


    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3