Friday, February 1, 2013

More attempts at stamping...

I'm trying to see the positives here and to believe that I actually AM getting better, but it is hard to think that way sometimes! I don't know what it is or what I'm doing wrong, but my stamping still sucks haha! Here are my two most recent attempts. I was bored one morning and decided to give it another shot, since I got new Bundle Monster plates for Christmas. I decided to try a giraffe print (my favorite animal) and a houndstooth (my favorite pattern).

I know I have some pretty big smudges and missed spots, but overall I thought they were pretty! For these giraffe print nails I used a shimmery beige from Sinful that I can't recall the name of, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Heat Flash (probably my favorite orange). Topped with Seche Vite.






These ones I smudged pretty bad during the transfer, but if you don't look too closely they still look pretty lol...at least I think so! I used an ollllddd Revlon (not sure of the name) for the base, and stamped with Wet n Wild Black Lace Creme, which is my favorite black to stamp with. Topped with Seche Vite.






Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend everyone <3
Kelly

6 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3