Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 11 - Valentine's Day

This week's theme for the Let it Snow Challenge is Valentine's Day! I had seen this super amazing mani done by Dressed Up Nails and I knew I wanted to try a version of it. 


The link to this post is here. Check her blog out if you haven't already, she does ridiculous nail art.
Anyway, I picked two of the designs and decided to do those for my Valentine's mani! Here it is!



The glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion, and the pinks I used are (from light to dark): China Glaze Go Go Pink, China Glaze Naked, China Glaze Escaping Reality, and Orly Rock-On Red. I used scotch tape to do the squares, and a dotting tool to do the dots and the hearts. 1 coat of Seche Vite on top.





I LOVED this mani and I got a lot of compliments on it! I especially loved the way I'm Not Lion sparkled in the sun :) What do you think of these? Be sure to check out everyone else's!
<3
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Waw I like your gradient dotticure better <3 pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks fabulous! I am just in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh it's dots! I was wondering how you stamped glitter over a gradient like that xP

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3