Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jindie Nails - Tried & True

Hi guys! Today I have a swatch post for you from a couple weeks back, which I believe was the last time I did a full mani! When I had a couple breaks, I decided to paint my nails with a pretty color to leave one for a while when I was trying to grow them back out. I had no intentions of getting photos due to the length, I just wanted a pretty color to wear to work, etc. However! Once I got this on, it yelled at me, "I'm too gorgeous not to share!" So, I took several photos of Tried and True made by the amazing Jen of Jindie Nails! Check it out :)



Surprise, surprise, right?? A white crelly! Haha, I've come to realize they are my obsession. I layered this one over Milani White on the Spot, and I used 2 coats of Tried and True. I think 2 coats over white are best for conserving polish and showing depth with the glitters.


This next one was in direct sunlight. I really liked how certain colors of the glitter really popped when shown in the sun!




This is definitely one of my favorite Jindie Nails polishes by far. It's kind of similar to Burrrberry, which was my favorite of the Winter Chic collex, so this comes as no surprise to me! What do you think of this one? Do you share my obsession with white crellies? I'd love to hear below <3

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3