Friday, March 15, 2013

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 16 - St. Patrick's Day

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Top 'o the morning' to ya! I had to. Anyone who really knows me will know, I'm Irish. My last name was originally O'Callaghan, before my great-grandparents changed to fit in and all that jazz. I'm one of those people who is ridiculously proud of my heritage. I even have a clover tattoo around my right wrist to celebrate it! I usually like to go out to celebrate St. Paddy's, but this year, I will be working. :p That's okay, though...last year, someone threw up on my foot. I will be attending a wine tasting on Saturday that seems fit for an Irishman...my boyfriend's wonderful parents have gotten us tickets to a wine tasting that includes 12 wineries....TWELVE! His mother and I both agreed we might need carried home haha. 

Anyways, ignore my ramblings! Here are my St. Paddy's nails:



I used a base coat of Rimmel Camouflage, 2 coats. The black is a striper from Cherimoya, the gold is Maybelline Bold Gold. Honestly, I can't remember all the rainbow colors - they are all stripers from either Sinful or LA Colors. I plopped a bit of Gelous on top of the pot of gold and stuck some round glitters from Born Pretty Store for the gold coins. :)



I hope you like my St. Patrick's Day nails! And, I sincerely hope you all have a festive St. Paddy's, but also remember to be safe! <3
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I'm so behinnddddd!
    I love everything about this! Especially that little pile of gold =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 the belt and pot of gold nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are absolutely amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore how you so uniquely interpretate this theme! The idea of belts is goargeus! Did you see my last challanges? I' think you'd enjoy joining in! Rainbow is so cute and colours so bright! You are a pro!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3