Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pokemon Challenge: Ground Type

 Hey everyone! I am so, so late with this one so I'll make this short and sweet. I've been working a lot and I've been exhausted and just unmotivated in general. But I finally got this mani done! This week's theme in the Pokemon Challenge was Ground Type. I chose to paint Cubone and Marowak.


I was pretty happy with how these turned out! Cubone turned out better than Marowak, though. I used Nina Ultra Pro Beige-a-Vu for the base on most of the nails, and Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth for the two accents' background. I mixed two colors for the bodies (Wet n Wild Private Viewing and SC Unicorn), which is why they turned out different colors - oops! I used black and white striping brushes for everything else. Two coats of HK Girl topcoat.



Thanks for looking, and I'd love it if you let me know what you think! And be sure to check out everyone else's Ground nails! :)

3 comments:

  1. i looooooooove these! I think Marowak is just as good as Cubone, but I like Cubone more just cause he's cuter as a pokémon :)

    and is it just me or are your nails longer than usual? they're gorgeous.. jealous of how long you've managed to keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! that's so geeky! and I love the fact that it is..also stunning final look, so neat and great thecnique and deisgn! I think that if we share geekyness you would love to enter my last movies and games based challange! :: come check! I'd love to get in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3