Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pokemon Challenge: Electric Type

Hi again! Sorry to spam you with posts tonight, but I had to catch up on Challenge posts for the week! This week's Pokemon theme was Electric type, and I chose to paint Electabuzz!


My index finger smudged a bit when I added topcoat, so I tried to go back in with the yellow and cover it up, but it didn't really work lol. The polishes I used are: Sally Hansen Lightening, a black nail art striper from Cherimoya, and the background on my middle finger is Orly Decades of Dysfunction. I topped with 2 coats of HK Girl.




I really liked this mani! If I took off the Electabuzz accent, I would totally wear a look like this just for fun, it's like tiger stripes! I got a lot of compliments on it last night at work :) You gotta love getting asked if your nails are "those strip things"! What do you think of these?
Don't forget to check out everyone else's nails for Electric week! <3
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3