Friday, March 22, 2013

Pokemon Challenge: Poison Type

 Hey guys! Quick post tonight. Here are my Poison Type nails for this week - I attempted Arbok!


This is my least favorite Pokemon nail art I've done so far...I had this image in my head of how it was going to turn out, and his face just came out so derpy lol! It was just such a small face and such a weird angle haha! Could be worse though.




I did some crackled accents cause it reminded me of snakeskin. :) What do you think, minus the derpy face? I'm hoping to do better this week!
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love the crackle and it totally reminds me of snakeskin! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 new species, summing a grand total of 251, were introduced, ranging from Chikorita to Celebi. The second generation included new features like a day/night alternation that changed events in the game, as well as a more comprehensive use of the Game Boy color palette.http://oldlordskull.com/pokemon-blue-red-yellow-roms/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3