Sunday, March 3, 2013

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 14 - Winter Blues

Hey guys, I'm super behind on posts, so this will be a quick one. For the Winter Blues theme, I wanted to do some subtle stamping. I have to admit, I'm not too happy with this one! The stamping ended up being more subtle than I wanted and the blue polish I used flooded a bit and stained my cuticles like crazy! Anyway, here's what I came up with for Winter Blues.


I used my Bundle Monster plates to do this look (not sure which number at the moment, sorry!) because I thought it looked like ice. I used Sally Hansen Blue-By, and Co-Bolt Blue. Topped off with 1 coat of HK Girl.




What do you think of this mani? Do you have a case of the Winter Blues?? I definitely do - hurry up spring!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3