Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mentality Triumph topped with Daily Lacquer Maple Syrup - yum!

Some of the products in this post were provided for my honest consideration. This does not affect my opinion of the product in any way. The following review reflects my true and honest opinions of the products. Please see my Disclosure statement for further information. 

You know how you have those polishes that you think you'll like okay, but then you put them on and you end up LOVING them? This is one of those stories.



Triumph by Mentality was one of their polishes that came out that were related to specific causes. For this one, profits are donated to Breast Cancer awareness! How wonderful is that!? That's kinda why I bought the polish, but once it was on the nail, I was in LOVE. The shimmer in this polish is indescribable! Definitely one of my favorite Mentality polishes ever. You can see all the different colors in this shimmery polish in the sunny photos below.





The shimmer is kinda gold-ish, kinda blurple-ish....I really can't explain it. Gorgeous is really the only word that captures it.



In one of my Daily Lacquer orders during the winter, the wonderful Maggy threw in a mini of Maple Syrup!! I liked this polish anyway, so I was SO excited to try it! I love pink and brown together, so I knew I wanted to layer it over Triumph. It ended up way better than expected! :) This is just ONE coat of Maple Syrup over Triumph, sans topcoat. I liked the way it looked chunky!



I took these photos at sunset, so they fought me a bit, but you can still see how gorgeous they look together! In the shade photo, you can really see how the gold/copper glitters glow.







Ah, I just love that last photo! This is a perfect combo in my opinion. Especially because I can honestly say I have NEVER had one bad experience with either one of these brands. Both Mentality and Daily Lacquer have AMAZING customer service, gorgeous colors, plus affordable prices. Speaking of which, I need to place a Daily Lacquer order ASAP...I'm overdue lol.

So what do you think of these two together?? I'd love to hear below! <3
Kelly

Some of the products in this post were provided for my honest consideration. This does not affect my opinion of the product in any way. The following review reflects my true and honest opinions of the products. Please see my Disclosure statement for further information. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the first post of your I comment and I'm already in love! Your nails are stunning and your blog is lovely and warm :) Maple Syrup flakies are yummy and cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3