Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall into Autumn Challenge: Day 8 - Halloween

Hello loves! Today I'm showing you my mani for day 8 of the FiA Challenge, and the theme is Halloween!! I'm so sure you couldn't tell already, but I LOVE Halloween. There were so many ideas I had for this week's theme, but I decided ultimately to keep it simple! I already had on Revlon Top Speed Haunted Heart (swatch post of that by itself is scheduled for tomorrow) so I just added some spooky silhouettes using my Stripe Rite striping brush in black. 

L to R: bats, witch's hat, spiderweb, tombstones
Sorry for the blurry quality. This was only the second time using my new lightbox and I was and AM still figuring it out!!


Close up of the black cat on my thumb!



Hope you like my Halloween themed mani! Check out the other ladies' too! ;]
<3
Kelly


6 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3