Monday, October 29, 2012

Ghosties

Hey there everyone! With Halloween fast approaching, I want to cram in as many Halloween manis as I can, so here's another one for you guys! Last week, I did a stripey ghost manicure inspired by a nail set I saw on Google a while back. Hope you like!

Here's how it started out. I thought this looked really cool so I wore this for a day by itself before I even finished the mani.

An old red called Precious Metals with Sinful Black on Black
The next day I added in little ghosties using Spoiled Correction tape and BM-223. I ended up changing up the ring finger by adding an accent nail. The accent is two coats of Spoiled Ants in My Pants over a coat of Sinful Black on Black. I topped everything off with a good coat of HK Girl.



So what do you think of my little ghosties? I loved them and I thought Ants in my Pants went perfectly with the color scheme!!

6 comments:

  1. Totally used to live in Dayton-I was a regular at Walnut Hills bar on Brown st! Ah the good ole days! Just found your blog! Very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Small world ;] Thanks so much, always good to see new faces!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I found your blog trough another blog, were you commented. I love you creative and original nail art and the photos are awesome. So, from now on I am one of your new follower! Have a great Halloween if you celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3