Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Party Nails!

Happy Sunday everybody - I hope you all had wonderful weekends full of good friends, food, fun, and possibly an adult beverage or two! I had a ton of fun at the party we threw last night, but unfortunately I have to work today so I don't get to veg all day like I'd like to!
Anyways, I wanted to share the nails I wore with my costume last night! I dressed up as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas, so I thought it was only appropriate to wear one of the polishes from Dollish Polish's Nightmare Before Christmas collection. I had already worn We're Simply Meant to Be, so I wanted to try out Spectral Pup :] I thought the glow would be an awesome touch when we went out!

Here's my Halloween party mani, 2 coats of Spectral layered over Wet n Wild Toxic Apple and topped with HK Girl.

Dollish Polish Spectral Pup over WnW Toxic Apple
Dollish Polish Spectral Pup over WnW Toxic Apple
Dollish Polish Spectral Pup over WnW Toxic Apple
I tried SO hard to get a photo of Spectral glowing in the dark, but it was almost impossible!! The glow was super strong, though - take my word for it! This was the best photo I could get. 

Glow in the dark!

Here's me in my Sally costume with my boyfriend who dressed up as Old Gregg. I had never heard of him but he got tons of compliments when we were downtown!


And here's a closeup of my Sally makeup. I know I look super sweaty but I promise I'm not, haha - it was the cream makeup I used, it made me look shiny all night :/


5 comments:

  1. You look SO CUTE!!!!! Bahahaha I know who Old Gregg is!!! A character from The Mighty Boosh!! I love it!! Spectral Pup looks awesome over a dark color!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks Maggy! I'm so glad some people know what he was because I had no clue!!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing and I love your matching nails =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Sharra!! I loved your costume and matching nails too :D

      Delete
  3. I'M OLD GREGG!!!!! OMG I LOVE IT!! I can't even stand how flippin fantastic you both look!!! Your hair is a gorgeous color, perfect for Sally!! Also, did you make the dress?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3