Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall into Autumn: Day 9 - Fall Ombre/Gradient

Hey lovelies! Hope you are having a lovely Saturday so far! I have SO, so much to do because I am having friends over for a Halloween party followed by a night out at Dayton's Hauntfest downtown. :] So, because I've been preparing for that, and work's been really stressful this week, this post is later than usual. I try to post on Thursdays but unfortunately it just couldn't happen.

Anyway, I know the orders of these themes got mixed up for some of us, but my list says this week is gradient so that's what I have for you. Rather than doing just a fall gradient, I really wanted to try to make it as Halloween-ish as possible since I've been in a serious Halloween mood lately. This gradient turned out way better than I even pictured it in my head, and I ended up loving the glitter I picked for the accent!

And now onto the nails, here is my Halloween-inspired gradient! The colors I used are Revlon Haunted Heart, Pure Ice (forgetting the name atm!) and Sinful Black on Black. The accents are CG Make a Spectacle.






That's all for now, everyone - hope you liked my Halloween gradient! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - be safe <3


Kelly


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I do love the addition of purple into Halloween colors :]

      Delete
  2. I neeeeeeeed Make a Spectacle! Also that orange is amazing with the green shimmer. I can't believe you managed to get a picture of it (in the bottle you can see it!). Gorgeous all around =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do Sharra! ;] I didn't expect to love it so much, but when the light hits it, it really is amazing!! Same for the orange :]

      Delete
  3. Wow great job!!! Love the colors for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you chose! Very fall-like and Halloween-y :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3